Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday, August 15, 2008

Bsi 1,229.30 +19.56 +1.59%

The week ends on a positive session.

WINNERS

Oprah Winfrey (HARPO) 129.32 +21.69 +16.77%

News of Harpo's demise have been greatly exagerated as not long after media speculation that the mogel's empire was waning comes news that Oprah's support of Barack Obama is estimated to have contributed around one million votes to the Illinois senator's primary campaign.













You better reckanize!  Fuck with me and I'll do you like I did Chappelle!  Dark Crusaders in the House!

LOSERS

Wendy Williams (WWIL) 8.12 -1.32 -13.98%

One of the worst things to happen to talk shows -- unless you're Tyra Banks.



















Makes my show look like "The McNeil-Lehrer News Hour".  You didn't think I know about "McNeil-Lehrer", did you?